Designing a delightful landscape takes intention and thoughtful planning. Our crews at Ground Control can help you find a design that appeals to you, capturing your desires and revealing your personality and charisma through nature and greenspace. Our skilled professionals are trained in horticulture and design. We can help you craft an outdoor space that inspires you and sets your soul on fire.
Our Landscape Process
Getting Your Landscape Project Started:
When working to develop a landscape design with you, there are several important initial steps we take in our process:
- Initial meeting/discussion to determine needs and functionality
- Review the architectural style of your home in relation to your desired outcome
- Develop a site analysis to determine dimensions, existing plant materials, drainage, and privacy issues
Moving Forward in the Design Phase:
- A review of landscape styles appropriate to your property, plant palettes to consider, and outdoor living spaces
- A presentation of conceptual design and the to-scale drawing and estimate with all plants and construction materials specified
Moving Forward With a Landscape Contract:
- Once a plan for your landscape has been approved by you, installation can be scheduled
- Our team consists of the designer/project manager, and foreman to oversee the installation, coordination of subcontractors, and selection of materials for the overall project.
What is Hardscape?
In the art of landscaping, hardscape means the built environment or built elements of the design, as opposed to the grown or “softscape” elements such as plants, vegetation, flowers, and trees. Hardscape can be large scale or small scale. Most landscapes incorporate some form of hardscape.
Examples of Hardscape Include the Following:
- Fireplaces / fire pits
- Stepping Stones / Paver Blocks
- Walls / retaining walls
- Buildings / structures
- Outdoor Kitchens
Our team can help you grasp your vision for a perfect landscape by incorporating hardscape aspecs into the layout. Whatever your dream space looks like, we can help you accomplish it. Our experts are proud to offer landscaping solutions for our valued residential and commercial customers. If you are a home owner interested in speaking with our team about your landscape design, contact us!
Power washing is an efficient and powerful way to get a building or sidewalk clean. The technique of power washing involves using a steady stream of water at high pressure to blast off dirt, grime, and built up gunk. This service helps our customers in keeping their homes clean, beautiful, and spotless.
Power Washing gets rid of the following:
- Dirt and Grime
- Smoke Residue/Soot
- Tree pollen
- Chewing gum
- Bird waste
Have questions? Ready to schedule an appointment? Feel free to contact us at (616) 844-4021, or you can click on the button below to request your free estimate.
Have questions? Ready to schedule an appointment? Feel free to call us at (616) 844-4021, or you can click on the button below for a free service estimate.